Public finance is the collection of taxes from those who benefit from the provision of public goods with the government, and the application of those tax funds toward production and distribution on the public goods. It’s the branch of economics which assesses government entities revenue and government expenditure on the public authorities. The preview connected with public finance is regarded as threefold: governmental results on efficient allocation of sources, distribution with income and macroeconomic stabilization.
- Annual Report 2016 of Pak Oman Investment Company Limited
- Dividend Policy of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- General Information about Corporate Debt Management
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Rallis India Limited
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)