A rate of return is the gain or misfortune on a speculation over a predetermined period, communicated as a rate increment over the underlying venture cost. Picks up on ventures are thought to be any pay got from the security in gain to acknowledged capital increases. In securities, the amount of revenue an investment generates over a given period of time as a percentage of the amount of capital invested. The rate of return shows the amount of time it will take to recover one’s investment.
- Report on Principal and Practice of Banking
- Contribution of The City Bank Limited in local Remittance Flow
- Annual Report 2015 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Baraka Power Limited
- Report on The Overall Banking Activites of MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED