Basic objective of this article is to explain how to reduce Spreadsheet Risk. A spreadsheet is a sheet of paper that shows sales or accounting or other data in rows along with columns; a spreadsheet is additionally a computer application program that simulates the physical spreadsheet through capturing, displaying, along with manipulating data set up in rows along with columns. When spreadsheets are relied on pertaining to performing critical techniques, including financial car finance calculations, basic controls are expected to mitigate detailed risk. These basic controls for mission-critical spreadsheets consist of processes for validating car finance calculations and managing alterations. A third crucial control, spreadsheet records, is the subject of the article.
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd (Part 2)
- Impact of Interest Rate Change on Deposit Maintaining Policy
- Annual Report 2006 of HDFC Bank
- Explain the Effects of Inflation on Annuities
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2008-2009 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Mutual Trust Bank Limited