This report focus on the offerings and contribution of a bank for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) over the country for academic purpose. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are contribute for 25 percent of GDP, 80 percent of different jobs, and 25 percent of the total labor force in Bangladesh. The main purpose of this report is to analyze the SME loan processing activities and to explore the impact of SME loan on socio-economic development of Bangladesh.
- Annual Report 2008 of KASB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Performance Evaluation of trust Bank as a Financial institution (Part-1)
- Internship Report On General Banking and Loan System of IFIC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited