This report focus on the offerings and contribution of a bank for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) over the country for academic purpose. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are contribute for 25 percent of GDP, 80 percent of different jobs, and 25 percent of the total labor force in Bangladesh. The main purpose of this report is to analyze the SME loan processing activities and to explore the impact of SME loan on socio-economic development of Bangladesh.
- Annual Report 2011 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Coromandel International Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of State Bank of Travancore
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Pidilite Industries Limited
- Insurance different from Primitive Investment Sources
- Deposit and Loan Schemes of Premier Bank Limited