Reserve Requirement means minimum amount of money or cash-equivalents that banks along with depository institutions (credit unions, insurance companies) are expected by law to maintain on hand, and which is probably not used for loaning or investing. Reserve requirement assist as (1) some sort of safeguard against intense and inordinate require for withdrawals (as in run on bank) and (2) to be a control mechanism for injecting cash, or withdrawing that from, an economic climate.
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
- Report on Jamuna Bank Limited Business Analysis
- Annual Report (Auditor’s Report) 2016 of National Feed Mill Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of The Bank Of Punjab
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Lanco Infratech Limited