Return on Capital actually indicates how effective a company is at turning capital into profits. It is also called return on invested capital. It is a ratio used in finance, valuation and accounting, as a measure of the profitability and value-creating potential of companies after taking into account the amount of initial capital invested. Return on capital is most useful when it using to calculate the returns generated exclusively by the business operation itself, not the short-lived results from one-time events.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2016 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited
- Internship Report On Credit Risk Management of Sonali Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of SME Bank Limited
- Different Investment Modes of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Mozaffar Hossain Spinning Mills Limited