In theory arbitrage is actually riskless, however, the entire world in which many of us operate offers few of these opportunities. Despite these types of arbitrage being to some degree risky, they will still be relatively low-risk investing strategies which money managers and list investors alike may employ. Risk arbitrage is an investment or investing strategy often associated with hedge funds. Risk arbitrage gives some properties with other designs of arbitrage for example relative value, volatility arbitrage, convertible arbitrage, and statistical arbitrage, but it’s also an example of the event driven technique.
- Annual Report 2014 of Tosrifa Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of City Union Bank
- Internship Report on Monetary Policy Experience of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Loan Classification and Risk Management framework of Eastern Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Syndicate Bank