The risk-free interest rate compensates the investor for the temporary sacrifice of consumption. As such a risk-free rate only exists in theory, it can be implemented practically by using government treasury bonds as the benchmark. These bonds still have a very small amount of risk but the likelihood of the government defaulting is very low. The return on any investment with such low risk that the risk is considered to not exist.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Muthoot Finance
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Concept of Business Risk
- Annual Report 2015 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited