Principle purpose of this article is to discuss on Scope of Sharia Banking. Islamic banking is banking activity which is consistent with the principles of sharia and it is practical application through the actual development of Islamic economics. So, a more correct expression for ‘Islamic banking’ is ‘Sharia compliant finance’. Many financial experts assume that Sharia banking have not adopted ways which often can help their markets to grow. They lack innovation that is the main obstacle they may be facing as they can’t have any strategic prospect.
- Annual Report 2017 of Investment Corporation Of Bangladesh Limited
- General Banking and Financial Performance of UCBL (Part-5)
- AB Bank Credit Mangement Analysis
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Define and Discuss on Deposit Insurance System
- Financial and Accounting Activities of Guraba Engineering Limited