General objective of this article is to discuss on Serving the Rural Community with Affordable Financial Services. In most society, access to financial services for every citizen is a vital component of sustained economic development. More emphasis need to be given to the beginnings of society: the countryside sectors and working-class. But quite often, it is very hard to spot financial institutions that provide these needed services, that could improve the livelihoods and also reduce risk.
- The Concept of Bose-Einstein Condensation (BEC)
- Foreign Exchange Operations of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Rain Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Vijaya Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited