Shareholder Value is the worth delivered to shareholders because of management’s capability to raise earnings, dividends and share value. In other words, shareholder value is the amount of all tactical decisions that change the firm’s ability to proficiently increase the quantity of free cash flow over time. Shareholder value is a business term, sometimes phrased as shareholder value maximization or as the shareholder value form.
- Annual Report 2009 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Analysis on The Bullion Market
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2005-2006 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Term Paper on Foreign Market Entry Modes