Shares outstanding are common the shares of corporation or financial asset which are authorized, issued and bought by investors and so are held by them. They have legal rights and represent ownership inside corporation by anybody that holds the particular shares. They are generally distinguished from treasury shares, which are shares held by the corporation itself and also have no exerciser legal rights. Shares outstanding in addition treasury shares collectively amount to the quantity of issued shares.
- Annual Report 2016 of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Nurani Dyeing & Sweater Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Summit Power Limited