Shariah Investments is an investment fund which meets all the requirements of Shariah law along with the principles articulated intended for “Islamic finance.” Shariah Investments must follow a number of rules, including investing only in Shariah-compliant organizations, appointing a Shariah board, carrying out a good annual Shariah review and purifying certain prohibited kinds of income, such as interest, by donating these types of charity.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- Financial Capital Definition
- Capital Market Crash: Study on City Brokerage Limited
- Annual Report 2000-2001 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2003 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bajaj Finance Limited