Sharpe Ratio is a measure regarding calculating risk-adjusted come back, and this ratio is just about the industry standard regarding such calculations. The Sharpe ratio is the average return earned over the risk-free price per unit regarding volatility or entire risk. Subtracting the risk-free rate through the mean return, the performance associated with risk-taking activities could be isolated. One intuition of the calculation is that portfolio engaging inside “zero risk” purchase, such as the purchase of US Treasury charges, has a Sharpe ratio of exactly zero.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Power Finance Corporation Limited
- The Foreign Exchange Activities of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2004 of Adani Port Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Discuss on Advantages of Trading in Binary Options