Audit is the term for a systematic examination of books, accounts, documents and vouchers of your organization to ascertain what steps the financial statements present an authentic and fair view in the concern. It also attempts to make sure that the books regarding accounts are properly maintained from the concern as required by law. Audit has become this ubiquitous phenomenon in the corporate and the general public sector that teachers started identifying a Audit Society.
- Financial Reinsurance
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Axis Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited