Basic objective of this article is to analysis the Significance of Property Mutation. Property mutation is basically used to determine the person under whose name the property tax is to be paid. But it is also quite vital with regards to settling legal issues concerning the said property. Before buying any property, you should check the property’s prior mutation records. This helps determine which holds the title on the said property, and perhaps the property tax has also been paid till date or perhaps not. If the property mutation is just not updated regularly, then you’ll lack a clear title on the property. This can raise a number of legal issues, if and when you choosed to put your property up available for resale.
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Havells India Limited
- Assignment on Problem Findings and Recommendation
- Annual Report 2015 of Continental Insurance Limited
- Basic Advantages of Online Spread Betting
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited