Prime purpose of this thesis paper is to analysis SME Banking operations of Standard Chartered Bank. Other objectives are introduce the SME credit offers of SCB and introduce a systems approach in the SME credit approval policies of this bank. Here also focus on the SME loan application process flow and show the process flow that is automated and maximize efficiency based on SME Banking. Finally analysis structure process flows by standardizing existing practices and create a framework that discloses an emerging profitability potential towards the organization and also to the whole SME sector of the country.
- Analysis on Short Term Investment
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Arvind Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Savar Refractories Limited
- Concept of Derivative Securities and Underlying Assets
- Financial statement and security valuation of British American Tobacco Bangladesh