The specialized investment fund or SIF is a type of investment fund governed with the Luxembourg law regarding 13 February 2007 replacing what the law states of 1991 identifying the legal framework for institutional funds and enlarging the actual distribution scope to be able to “informed investors”. The SIF legislation significantly simplified the rules for setting upward investment fund structures including straightforward investment strategies investing in listed securities to be able to hedge funds, real estate property and private equity funds.
- Internship Report on Factor analysis of credit scheme of the Pubali Bank Limited
- Voluntary Arrangement
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Suzlon Energy Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Shree Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Union Bank of India
- Foreign Inward and Outward Remittance local currency of HSBC