Stable Value Fund is definitely an investment vehicle present in company retirement ideas. Stable value funds are comprised of mostly ‘synthetic GICs’ (known as wrapped bonds) because of the inherent stability. These bonds can be short or more advanced term with extended maturities than other choices including money market money. They are matched with insurance contracts to ensure a specific bare minimum return. The investment aim of stable value fund is always to provide capital availability and predictable, constant returns.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Bajaj Finserv Limited
- Internship Report on Working Capital Management in Sea Tex Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Rupali Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Federal Bank
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Presentation on Capital Structure and Profitability Analysis