State monopoly capitalism concept aims to define a final historical stage associated with capitalism following monopoly capitalism, consistent with Lenin’s definition from the characteristics of imperialism inside his short pamphlet from the same name. The term identifies an environment the place that the state intervenes throughout the economy to protect significant monopolistic or oligopolistic firms from competition through smaller firms. The idea of state monopoly capitalism was a Marxist doctrine popularised after World War II.
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Anlima Yarn Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Standard Ceramic Industries Limited
- Discussed on Shop and travel freely with prepaid MasterCard
- Managing liquidity Efficiently of BSRM and S Alam Cold Rolled Steel
- Annual Report 2013 of Square Textiles Limited