State monopoly capitalism concept aims to define a final historical stage associated with capitalism following monopoly capitalism, consistent with Lenin’s definition from the characteristics of imperialism inside his short pamphlet from the same name. The term identifies an environment the place that the state intervenes throughout the economy to protect significant monopolistic or oligopolistic firms from competition through smaller firms. The idea of state monopoly capitalism was a Marxist doctrine popularised after World War II.
- Annual Report 2012 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Reliance Industries Limited
- Analysis of Repayment Behavior of SME Loan Borrowers of BRAC Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bajaj Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Transcorp International Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited