The stock fund is a fund that invests in stocks, also known as equity securities. Stock fund may be contrasted with relationship funds and cash funds. Fund assets are mainly in stock, with some sum of cash, which is typically quite small, rather than bonds, notes, as well as other securities. This can be a mutual finance or exchange traded finance. The objective of stock fund is long term growth via capital gains, although historically dividends have also been an important way to obtain total return.
- Sinus Infection one of the Rapidly Increasing Problem
- HRM Practices of Associated Garments Limited
- Princess Rose And The Golden Bird
- Monogamous Lemur Brains Reveal Not All Lasting Love Works The Same
- Job Recommendation Letter for Employee from Higher Official
- External and internal environment in personal selling strategy