Stock market index is a measurement with the value of a area of the stock industry. It is computed from the prices of chosen stocks typically the weighted average. This is a tool used by investors and financial managers to describe the market, in order to compare the give back on specific assets. An stock market index is often a mathematical construct, so it will not be invested in directly.
- Discussed on the Importance of Liability Insurance
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of TCFC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Practice of ICB Islamic Bank Ltd (Part 3)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Return On Total Assets (ROTA)