Stock market index is a measurement with the value of a area of the stock industry. It is computed from the prices of chosen stocks typically the weighted average. This is a tool used by investors and financial managers to describe the market, in order to compare the give back on specific assets. An stock market index is often a mathematical construct, so it will not be invested in directly.
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Axis Bank
- Internship Report on United Commercial Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited