Stock market is a place where shares of pubic listed companies are traded. There are two types of stock market : primary & secondary. The primary market is where companies float shares to the general public in an initial public offering (IPO) to raise capital. It is one of the most vital components of a free-market economy, as it provides companies with access to capital in exchange for giving investors a slice of ownership in the company. The secondary market or the stock exchanges are regulated by the regulatory authority.
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Directors Report 2004 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of State Bank of Mysore
- Annual Report 2014 of Matin Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited