Structured Investment Vehicle is a pool of investment assets that attempts to cash in on credit spreads between short-term debt in addition to long term structured finance products like asset-backed securities. Funding SIVs originates from the issuance connected with commercial paper that may be continuously renewed or even rolled over; the proceeds are then committed to longer maturity assets which may have less liquidity nevertheless pay higher assure. The SIV earns profits on the spread between newly arriving cash flows as well as the high-rated commercial paper so it issues.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Andhra Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of TCFC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Punjab and Sind Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2007 of United Bank Limited