The new disclosures requirements should be applied for annual periods beginning on or after 1 January 2007; earlier application is encouraged. They apply to all entities. However, the extent of disclosure required will reflect the entity’s use of financial instruments. Entities that make more use of financial instruments and have greater associated exposure to risk will need to give more disclosures. Disclosing risk ‘through eyes of management’ IFRS 7 requires quantitative and qualitative disclosures about an entity’s exposure to credit risk, liquidity risk and market risk arising from its use of financial instruments.
- Remittance Management System(RMS) of Sonali Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Punjab National Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Grading of Eastern Bank Limited
- Return on Equity
- Internship Report on Credit Management of RUPALI BANK LIMITED