IAS 30 Disclosures in the Financial Statements of Banks and Similar Financial Institutions is applicable in the financial statements of banks and similar financial institutions for periods beginning on or after 1 January 1991. A bank presents an income statement that group’s income and expenses by nature and discloses the amounts of the principal types of income and expenses.
- Repayment Behavior of SME Loan Borrowers of BRAC Bank
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Birla Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Corporation Bank
- Managing the Composition of Capital as per Basel II in Bangladesh
- Advantages of Working Capital Management
- Financial Performance Analysis Report On Ardent Limited