Capital market is a mechanism to flow fund from the hands of small savers (individuals and institutions) at low costs to those entrepreneurs who do need fund to start business or to business. In the other words, capital market mechanism gives a part ownership of big companies/corporations to small savers like you and me. In simple term, it is a globally accepted scheme to share ownership of economic development with general public. Bangladesh Capital Market is very essential for Bangladesh economy. In this Presentation have focused the Future of Bangladesh Capital Markets.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2009 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Financing in Project and Credit Analysis of NCC Bank Limited
- Budget Crisis
- Annual Report 2017 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited