The time value of money is the idea that money available at the present time is worth more than the same amount in the future due to its potential earning capacity. A fundamental idea in finance that money that one has now is worth more than money one will receive in the future. Because money can earn interest or be invested, it is worth more to an economic actor if it is available immediately.
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Envoy Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Director’s Report 2008-2009 of Larsen and Toubro
- Financing in Project and Credit Analysis of NCC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Active Fine Chemicals Limited