The trading card is a small card, usually made from paperboard or solid paper, which usually contains an image of a selected person, place or matter (fictional or real) and also a short description on the picture, along together with other text (attacks, statistics, or trivia). There is a wide variation of a variety of cards. Modern cards even go where to include swatches associated with game worn memorabilia, autographs and DNA hair samples of their subjects.
- Discuss on Credit Card Details
- Problems and Prospects of Bangladesh Capital Market
- Procedure of Credit Rating on WASO Credit Rating Company
- Differences Between Conventional Cash Flow And Unconventional Cash Flow
- Annual Report 2010 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Andhra Bank