Treasury management includes management of enterprise’s holdings, using the ultimate goal regarding managing the business’s liquidity and mitigating it is operational, financial in addition to reputational risk. Treasury Management includes a firm’s collections, expenditures, concentration, investment in addition to funding activities. With larger firms, perhaps it will also include investing in bonds, foreign currencies, financial derivatives as well as the associated financial possibility management.
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Annual Report 2013 of Orion Pharma Limited
- Performance Evaluation of trust Bank as a Financial institution (Part-2)
- Internship Report on Financial Analysis of Taletalk Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Cipla Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Madras Rubber Factory Limited