Triangular Arbitrage is the process of switching one currency to a new, converting it again with a third currency as well as, finally, converting it to the original currency within awhile span. This opportunity for riskless profit arises when the currency’s exchange rates don’t exactly match upwards. Triangular arbitrage opportunities don’t happen very often so when they do, they only last for a matter of just a few seconds. Traders that make the most of this type regarding arbitrage opportunity have advanced computer gear or programs to automate accomplishing this.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Biocon Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Satin Creditcare Network Limited
- Foreign Exchange Activities of EXIM Bank Limited
- Report on The Overall Banking Activites of MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED
- Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate (SAAR)
- General Idea about Investment of Al Arafah Islami Bank