This article focus on understanding Financial Statements. The two main financial statements within any organization are the balance sheet and the Profit and Loss statements. The balance sheet provides having it . a snapshot of this assets and liabilities inside a company at any one point in time. This essentially means that this balance sheet shows what this company has and how much they own others.
- Non Banking Financial Institution and Lease Process
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Andhra Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Avoid the Great Mistakes on Property Investment