Value Averaging is definitely an investing strategy that works like greenback cost averaging (DCA) with regard to steady monthly benefits, but differs throughout its approach to the number of each monthly share. In value averaging, the investor units a target development rate or amount on their own asset base or portfolio monthly, and then adjusts your next month’s contribution using the relative gain or shortfall made around the original asset base.
- Annual Report 2015 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Reliance Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of ACI Limited
- Investment Department of Social Islami Bank Limited
- Providing the Best Solution for Debt Recovery