Venture capital funding is a kind of financing by business capital: the type of private equity cash is provided since seed funding to help early-stage, high-potential, growth companies and more often after the seed funding around as growth funding round within the interest of producing a return using an eventual realization event for example an IPO or maybe trade sale on the company. High growth incorporation tends to choose venture capital funding to hasten the subsequent growth phase. Venture capitalists who give attention to the company’s growth pattern do not require the pledging of assets as required by lenders just like banks.
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Corporation Bank
- Internship Report on General Banking Operations of Uttara Bank Ltd
- Foreign Exchange Practice of ICB Islamic Bank Ltd (Part 2)
- Internship Report On Credit Risk Management of Sonali Bank
- Discuss on Debt Restructuring Tips for Beginners
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Tata Motors