Venture philanthropy is a response to this particular criticism, and seeks to use many of the tools of investment capital funding to promote startup, growth as well as risk taking social ventures. There are three models for joining venture philanthropy. The foremost is traditional foundations rehearsing high-engagement grantmaking. Second is organizations that happen to be funded by persons, but all engagement is done by professional workers. The third is the partnership model.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited
- Managing the Composition of Capital as per Basel II in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012 of Soneri Bank Limited
- Credit Management in Shahjalal Islami Bank
- Annual Report 2008 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited