This article focus on Padma Bridge Fund, here analysis why World Bank Suspends Padma Bridge Fund. Padma Bridge is a multipurpose road-rail bridge through the Padma River to become constructed in Bangladesh. When completed will probably be the largest bridge in Bangladesh as well as the first fixed river crossing for road traffic. It will connect linking the south-west from the country, to northern along with eastern regions. Implementation from the Padma multipurpose bridge project is now uncertain as the consortium from the four lending agencies led with the World Bank has hanging a fund of $1.345b for the $2.9b project until an allegation of corruption inside bidding process for appointment of your construction supervision consultant is settled.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Punjab National Bank
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Annual Report 2007 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Apollo Tyres Limited