Internship program is an indispensable part of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program that bridge the gap between the theoretical knowledge and practical situation. I was assigned to the Arab Bangladesh Bank Ltd. (ABBL) at Karwan Bazar Branch, Dhaka to take the real banking experience in order to reinforce knowledge acquired so far from the BBA program. I was placed in ABBL to complete my internship.
- Internship Report of Foreign Exchange Practice of ICB Islamic Bank
- Golden Parachute
- Overall Banking Activities of Dhaka Bank Ltd Focus on Credit Division
- Internship report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of Grameen Phone Limited
- National Budget of Bangladesh
- Sample of Curriculum vitae (CV)