Good manufacturing practices are the practices necessary in order to verify the guidelines suggested by agencies that control authorization and licensing for manufacture and sale of food, drug products, and vigorous pharmaceutical goods. These guidelines give least necessities that a pharmaceutical or a food product manufacturer must assemble to give surety that the products are of elevated superiority and do not pose any jeopardy to the consumer or public.
- Project Report on HR Strategy of Swisscom (Switzerland)
- Layoff (Laid Off)
- Report on Organizational Behavior in Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Assignment on Contribution of Labor Law in Garments Industries of Bangladesh
- Report On OCP Structuring a HR Outsourcing Company Working in Bangladesh A Study on PeopleScape
- The Rise in VOIP for SMEs