We are looking for founders in the early stages who want to take advantage of every possible opportunity to launch their startups to a new level of success. Or historically, one of the most effective ways to do this is to appear in Startup Alley at a TechCrunch interruption. This year at TechCrunch Disruption 2021 (September 21-23), we are shaking up history, adding a new level of exclusive opportunity for applicants for the Startup Alley Pass. It’s called Startup Alley+ and here’s what you need to know.
Each exhibition is eligible for Founder Startup Alley + – an experience designed to set you up with additional learning, exposure and success even before the start. However, the TechCrunch team will select only 50 founders to form the group, and they will be in the early stages of TechCrunch in July: marketing and fundraising for free. That’s right. You will not pay for participating in Startup Alley+ in addition to the initial cost of your Startup Alley Pass. Other allowances include three months of free business development assistance. You will take part in three master classes on the best practices of the founder at each initial stage, Master.
- Strategies for Communicating with VC and Press with Redpoint Venture’s Annie Kadavy and TechCrunch Editor Danny Crichton
- How to create a product / market fit with Dan Olsen, author of “Lean Products Playbook”
- Key Principles of a Fat Startup Method with John Lin, Founder of CELA Innovation
Who wouldn’t want to perfect their pitch before diving into failing to impress investors? Startup Alley + participants will do this by pitching one of our mini pitch-offs during our weekly Extra Crunch Live events. Check your calendar now and get ready to heat up.
- Session 1- July 21
- Session 2 – August 4
- Session 3 – August 18
- Session 4 – September 1
- Session 5 – September 8
Keep your pitching arm warm and ready, as TechCrunch will introduce Startup Alley+ participants to top investors through our new VC match-making program. And don’t forget, you have more pitching in the future when TC is interrupted. Each show by Startup Alley will run for two minutes during a breakout response session. Startup Alley+ – We set a low hoop to be considered as appearing only for Startup Alley+. TechCrunch will select the founders to participate in the Startup Alley in late June.
- Report on the Rebranding of Djuice
- Report on Credit Risk Grading Manual
- Internship Report on Consumer Banking for Standard Chartered Bank
- Overall Banking Activities of Dhaka Bank Ltd Focus on Credit Division
- Functions of Milk
- Internship Report on General Banking activities & Procedure of EXIM Bank Limited