Principle purpose of this article is to analysis the advantages of Induction Training. In human resource management, induction training is a kind of introduction for new employees in order to be able to do their work inside a new profession or job role in a business. Induction Training provided to help new employees by the employer in order to assist in adjustment on their new job tasks in order to help them become familiar with their new work environment along with the people working around these people. This type of training may also outline the basic summary of the business and its services plus the new employee’s role inside the environment. Here briefly explain five advantages of Induction Training.
- Objectives and Importance of Interview
- Human Resource Management Policies and Practice in Ceramics Industry
- Human Resource practices of Singer Bangladesh
- Human Resource Development and Poverty Reduction
- Collective Bargaining and Negotiation
- Report on The Recruitment and Selection Process of Prime Bank Ltd