An appointment letter is written to inform a person that she or he has been selected for a particular position in a organization. An appointment letter could be the first document the candidate receives from the company. As the corporation or employer expects that this candidate should always be competent to produce appropriate business correspondence, the HR authorities should be precise in the job too. Appointment letter, Apology correspondence, Business thank you letter, etc are typical types of organization letters.
- Overall Business Process and HRM Activities S Nahar Garments
- Report on Forecasting HR Needs and Planning
- Term paper on Strategic Human Resource Management in Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Define Recruitment
- Presentation on Training & Development of Employees in Banglalink
- HRM Practices of Associated Garments Limited