Training isn’t a necessity when it comes to being a transcriptionist. The two greatest plus details of transcription training is the experience one gains before going professional, and the fact a tanning training sharpens your hearing and typing ability. A good training program will even educate you how to make use of the equipment required for transcription like the foot pedal, transcription machine as well as the dictation software. A trained transcriptionist knows the proper approach towards their profession and would demand a much smaller time frame to manage an identical recording.
- Human Resource Management Practices in Partex Group of Bangladesh
- Employee Handbook of Human Resources Management
- Study on Employee Turnover in Business and Service Organization
- Report on The Recruitment and Selection Process of Prime Bank Ltd
- HR Strategy
- Difference Between Personnel Management and HR Management