Black Economic Empowerment is often a programme launched from the South African govt to redress the actual inequalities of Apartheid by providing certain previously disadvantaged groups of South African citizens economic privileges previously not available to them. It offers measures such seeing that Employment Preference, ability development, ownership, operations, socioeconomic development as well as preferential procurement. Black economic empowerment assets for about any figure of good reasons. It could be to look for job improvement; work on a new deteriorating relationship, turn into an enhanced parent or obtain beyond debt.
- Globalization and its impacts on HRM in Bangladesh
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Report on Human Resource Management in Partex (Part-2)
- Human Resources Management Practices of Robi
- Study on Employee Turnover in Business and Service Organization
- Internship Report on Garments Industry of Bangladesh The Challenging Ahead