Black Economic Empowerment is often a programme launched from the South African govt to redress the actual inequalities of Apartheid by providing certain previously disadvantaged groups of South African citizens economic privileges previously not available to them. It offers measures such seeing that Employment Preference, ability development, ownership, operations, socioeconomic development as well as preferential procurement. Black economic empowerment assets for about any figure of good reasons. It could be to look for job improvement; work on a new deteriorating relationship, turn into an enhanced parent or obtain beyond debt.
- Financial Statement Analysis of Berger Paint Bangladesh Limited
- Post Evaluation of Five Major Capital Expenditures at UBL
- Annual Report 2006 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Report on SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh.(Part-1)
- Annual Report 2001-2002 of Axis Bank
- Annual Report 2006 of Nestlé India Limited