The main goal of this report is to identify Compensation Practice and Employee Satisfaction in Banking Industry. Other objectives of this reports are to fulfill academic requirement, to gain practical knowledge in the banking sector, to collect an overview of the private banking in our country, to understand the ways of performance of the HR department of “Exim Bank” and to analyze and evaluate the performance of HRD & its Employees of Exim Bank in the field of Compensation & employee satisfaction (Human Resource Management).
- Recruitment Sources
- Evaluation of Training Devices at British American Tobacco
- Limitations of performance appraisal
- Human Resource Management Practice on Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Evaluate of Recruitment and Selection Process of AMTEX BD
- Internship Report on Human Resource Management Practices in Partex Group of Bangladesh