Compensation means what the employee receive in exchange for their work. It is the monetary plus non-monetary return paid to employees for the work done by them.The objectives of compensation system is to create a system of rewards, so that the employee is attracted to work and is motivated to do a job for the employer.
- Interviewing Candidates
- Importance of Job Analysis
- Analysis Human Resource Management Practice in Citicell and Airtel
- Human Resource Management Practices of C.P. Bangladesh
- Report on Primary School Dropouts The Reasons Behind an Anthropological Investigation [part-4]
- Describe Motivation Factor Theory for a Company