Companies conduct recruitment and selection and finally select employees. The employees undergo an induction program. After the induction program is over the employee is given a specific job in the company. This is called placement.
Examples of placement
- the strategic placement of products at the entrance of a store
- the placement of microphones around the room
- The director tried several different camera placements for the scene.
- The agency has overseen the placement of hundreds of children in loving homes.
- The placement of unemployed workers.
- Human Resource Management Practice in Siemens Bangladesh Ltd
- Guidelines for Workplace Motivation
- Human Resource Management of Premier Bank
- Report on The Recruitment and Selection Process of Prime Bank Ltd
- HRM practices in GrameenPhone Limited
- Internship Report on HRM Practices in Banking Sector of Bangladesh