Talent management is not purely about offering excellent pay but concerning structuring reimbursement packages to remuneration the talented little above their peers. Companies want to expand bendable compensation schemes that permit excellent payment for excellent performance and pinnacle talents should be put to effort on particular projects that attract bonus rewards.
- Recruitment and Selection in National Bank and Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- HRM Practice in the Bank of Bangladesh.
- Leadership Strategy of Square Pharmaceuticals Company
- HRM Practices of C.P. Bangladesh Company Limited
- Human Resource Management Policy of Jamuna Bank Ltd
- Training and development Process in Nestle