Wage discrimination based on gender for jobs that require equal skill, effort, and responsibility and are performed under similar working conditions. Prohibits employers from discriminating against pregnant employees by requiring pregnancy leaves and that pregnancy be treated as any other medical disability.
Require organizations to develop, implement, and maintain a program to make special efforts to insure that their workforce is representative of the society where the business operates.
- HRM Practices in Govt. College of Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Human Resource Management Practices in Partex Group of Bangladesh
- Human Resource Outsourcing
- Human Resource working process and Structure of Robi Axiata
- Human Resource Planning on Brac
- Human Resource Information System of Bank Asia Limited