General purpose of this article is to explain Corporate Team Building exercises. Team building is the application of different types of team interventions which can be aimed at enhancing cultural or social relations and clarifying team member’s roles, as well as solving task and interpersonal conditions that affect team functioning. The corporate team building exercises which can be done with corporations are often intense, and can end up being full weekend retreats. This may not be only because the budget is bigger than most other companies, however the need is greater.
- Definition of Supply Chain Management
- Report on Human Resource Management in Siemens Bangladesh Limited
- Human Resource Planning in BIID
- Human resource Management Practices of Southeast Bank Limited
- Human Resource Policy at Prime Islami Life Insurance
- Recruitment and Selection in National Bank and Standard Chartered Bank Limited