Foreign workers certainly are a person who works in the country other then one of which they are a citizen. Migrant workers may follow work within their own country or between countries, depending on which definition is employed. Some foreign workers exist temporarily and legally by using a guest worker program in the country with more preferred job prospects than their home country. Some are usually illegal aliens. Foreign workers temporarily reside in the united states in which they will work, and usually send most or maybe all wages earned back to their country associated with origin.
- Recruitment and Selection Process of National Bank
- HR Benefits and Services of Robi Axiata Limited
- Non-analytical Job Evaluation Methods
- Performance Appraisals of the Activities of Human Resource Department
- Institute of Training and development in Bangladesh
- Improving Production Quality through Effective Human Resource Management